Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What happend to Thea and Eric after spellbinder 2

Thea woke up to sunlight coming throw the blinds of the window. She went to open the blinds so more would come in wen she saw the note. She grabbed it. It read.
Dear Thea,
Went to go pick up some food. I hop you are not still mad at me. I don't now wiy I acted like that. I'm sorry. Love,
Eric
She read the note three more times and side. She loved Eric to much to stay mad at him for so long. She put the note down and went to tack a shower and get dressed.

Eric was thinking about so much that he didn't even relies he was swerving it to the other lane until someone honked at him. He straitened out and tried to clear his mied.
He was worried about Thea and he was hoping that they would find the clan of Circle Daybrakers soon. They just had to.
Eric terned in to the parking lot of the hotel. He grabbed the bag of grocery's and jumped out of the car. He half ran half walked to Thea's room. He was hoping that she had forgiven him. He knocked on her door. A few seconds later she ansred. Hare wet, skin pale she looked so beautiful he could barley stand it.
She throw her self at him. He rapd his arms arrowed her happily. Well I think this menes she forgives me he thowt.
"I'm so sorry," she said
"No this time its truly my fault."
She helled herself there for a few more moments then let go.
"So Wat's on the schedule for to day?" he asked, "we can go check out the fare, we could go to a nice restraint-"
"No I have a better idea," she said cutting him off.
"Wat?"he said cureus agin.
"You now that shop we saw, well it terns out that it was a potion shop, so now I just need to find out if its part of Circle Daybrake!"
"Ho thats grat Thea lets go right now!" They rushed out to the car. Thea was so so so exsited she could barly stan it. They drov out of the parking lot and heded to the shop...
TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment